Use of Social Media in the World
With the effect of the pandemic that took place in late 2019 and drove the whole world into quarantine in 2020, the number of Social Media users increased. 54 million accounts were created in 2020 alone.
Users can now order via social media, view the products, get information about the service they want, and most importantly, access the service they want in the fastest way possible.
The use of social media is a must in order to communicate with new customers and reach the right customers.
Social Media Usage Statistics
- The number of people using Social Media in 2020 is 3.81 Billion
- The average time a person spends on social media is 2 hours and 24 minutes.
- Instagram is a social network with over 1 billion monthly users.
- Videos shared on Instagram get more interaction than visuals.
- In 2020, Facebook had 2.6 billion users. This number almost doubled in 2021.
- There are 1.6 billion accounts actively used on Twitter.
- 500 Million + twits are posted daily on Twitter.
- Known as the business network, Linkedin has more than 690 Million users.
Why wouldn't you take your place in a period when Social Media is used so much? FTC Media Let it manage your Social Media for you. You just sit back and communicate with new customers.